SCOOTWORKS- 2005 SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA

         SCOOTWORKS 2005 SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA

            CUSTOM BIKE SHOW - POKER RUN - RAFFLE - VENDORS - FOOD - DISPLAYS -
MUSIC

            Mark your calendar on APRIL 2nd for our BIG motorcycle event with
proceeds going to the American Cancer Society "Relay for Life".

            Scootworks 2005 Spring Extravaganza will feature a custom bike
show, poker run, raffle for prizes, live music, vendors, displays and
entertainment for the whole family. This is a benefit to support the American
Cancer Society "Relay for Life", so come on out and enjoy the festivities!

            Did We Mention Food?
            Scootworks will once again be hosting our famous Eastern North
Carolina Pig Pickin'. We'll have lots of BBQ Pork, burgers and hot dogs with
baked beans, slaw, potatoes and plenty of sweet tea, soda pop and water to wash
it all down. Food is free with any donation to the American Cancer Society
"Relay for Life".
            Vendors & Displays
            Come see displays featuring new 2005 model metric cruisers, custom
saddle builders, custom painters, custom trikes, leather braiding, custom
airbrushing & pin striping, leather goods and Scootworks custom motorcycles.
There will also be other activities in downtown Zebulon that day, including a
custom/vintage car & truck show, rock climbing wall, and more....

            Visit Scootworks 2005 Spring Extravaganza for up-to-date
information and details on activities.

            Don't forget that this entire event is a benefit for the American
Cancer Society "Relay for Life". Please come out and contribute to this great
cause and enjoy the festivities!!

                  Carolina Biker Magazine Calendar Girls will be here

                  Muddy the Mudcat will be entertaining the crowd on his
Scootworks 4 wheeler

                  We'll have lots of food for the hungry biker, their friends &
families!

            ©2005 Scootworks, Inc., 114 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597

            www.scootworks.com

            If you are unable to view this html generated email click here to
access our web version.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image