More stuff from the Scootworks Warehouse...

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 09:58:40 -0500

While in the shop this morning, doing a bit more cleaning/reorganizing in
the warehouse, we pulled another small load of "1 piece left",
"discontinued", and "closeout items" together and put them on the site. I
thought the last batch was it, but there's a lot of hiding places in these
buildings. You'll find universal fitment stuff for most all bikes, and some
more brand-specific stuff. As with most of the other items, this stuff is
marked down way below cost to get it out the door before year's end.

You can find these items by going to www.scootworks.com and click on the
[Specials] logo in the middle of the front page. Don't forget to use the
promo code word of SANTA at checkout, to save even more.

Looking for a gift for someone with a bike, but don't know what they
_really_ want? A Scootworks Gift Certificate will fill the bill. You can buy
them in our online store. Ignore the shipping cost for them, our shopping
cart isn't smart enough to deal with the cost of an envelope, but we'll
remove it on our end from your charge and send it to you for the cost of a
postage stamp. Get them at http://www.scootworks.com/partsgifts.htm

We also have several odd-size tires that we're going to push out, but we
haven't had a chance to inventory them, yet.

Merry Christmas!