[School-GNU-Linux] Re: : sslc itexam

  • From: prasoonan cp <prasoonantly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:59:45 +0000 (GMT)

I think proper direction has already received from MTC Thalasser

  Prasoonan

SAJEEV KK <sajeevnjekkad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  please uninstall the software and reinstall before the actual examination
starts

thomas vt <thomasvettikuzhiyil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.
---------------------------------
  Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 01:34:13
-0800 (PST)
From: thomas vt <thomasvettikuzhiyil@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: sslc itexam
To: www.schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  sir,
  we installed sslc itexam cd ,done trial exam and started exam for
students.now how can we deleete the trial exam result. please help
  regards
  thomas

  sajeev k k njekkad
  ph-9961408084
      0470-2608084

  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

prasoonan Thalassery

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here