[School-GNU-Linux] Re: Message from Paul, please respond

Guys,
Biju Paul himself had explained that this is a fake mail from someone who
hijacked his email ID
"Sir,
      Please note, my email id and password has been hijacked for some time
before. One friend has informed me that she got a  mail from my id
requesting her to send a few thousand dolors (3000) for  me.  Then  I came
to know that the ID has been hijacked. Don't respond to any such mail. Sorry
for the inconvenience.
    Now I retrieved my ID and changed my password. So the ID will be
continued as usual.
BIJU PAUL
വിക്കനഭി
wikkanabhi.wordpress.com
flickr.com/photos/abhishek_jacob
ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Abhishek_Jacob