[School-GNU-Linux] Re: Message from Paul, please respond

Dear Biju,
There is no need to Beg like this way.. You can contact Indian Embassy
at Nigeria and they will address your grievances, since you have
access to mail, you can surely find  the address and contact details
from there.. if you need any assistance in this regard, please feel to
contact me again

On 2/24/10, Biju Paul <bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How are you doing? I am writing you this message with tears in my eyes due
> what am going through, am in a great sorrow written you this note, I could
> barely type or think straight right now, I hope you come to my aid.
> something terrible happened to me, I had a trip to Nigeria for a Conference.
> Unfortunately for me I got robbed on my way to the hotel where i lodged
> along with my mobile phone, bag where my passport was and since then i have
> been without money,I am even owing the hotel here. So i have limited access
> to emails for now, I urgently need your financial assistance. The total sum
> of money that i would need would be $3,500 to sort-out the bills so i can
> make arrangements and return back, I'm very panic now, the police only asked
> me to write a statement  about the incident and directed me to the embassy,
> I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter
> effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as i get
>  home, I am so confused right now. I wasn't hurt because I complied
> immediately. I'll wait to hear from you so I can send the Western Union
> information to use in sending the money.I'll really appreciate your concern
> and support. Thanks
>
> BIJU PAUL  bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

>       Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
> http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/
For Tips and Tricks on School GNU/Linux visit
http://support.space-kerala.org

To change your subscription options to this list visit
http://support.space-kerala.org/mailinglist.html