[School-GNU-Linux] Message from Paul, please respond

  • From: Biju Paul <bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 03:28:23 +0530 (IST)

How are you doing? I am writing you this message with tears in my eyes due what
am going through, am in a great sorrow written you this note, I could barely
type or think straight right now, I hope you come to my aid. something terrible
happened to me, I had a trip to Nigeria for a Conference. Unfortunately for me
I got robbed on my way to the hotel where i lodged along with my mobile phone,
bag where my passport was and since then i have been without money,I am even
owing the hotel here. So i have limited access to emails for now, I urgently
need your financial assistance. The total sum of money that i would need would
be $3,500 to sort-out the bills so i can make arrangements and return back, I'm
very panic now, the police only asked me to write a statement  about the
incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but
they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back
to you as soon as i get
 home, I am so confused right now. I wasn't hurt because I complied
immediately. I'll wait to hear from you so I can send the Western Union
information to use in sending the money.I'll really appreciate your concern and
support. Thanks

BIJU PAUL  bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/