[sbe-atlanta] LAST CALL: Annual Holiday Party Registration

IF you are planning to attend the annual party next week & have not registered yet, you need to "get off the dime" and register NOW:

 RSVP required by December 6th.  (that is TODAY, folks)
 Go to https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=AESS10E to RSVP.
 There is a $10 charge per person for the event.
 RSVP made after December 6 will be charged $50 per person.

We are really going to cut the registrations off TONIGHT.

We inevitably have people who wait to register until after the cutoff date, then complain when they get a dose of bad news. Please don't procrastinate.

Full details @ www.sbe5.info

Attention all tightwads:

If you park in the garage directly behind the restaurant (off Tower Place Dr.) you get 3 hours of FREE parking using a validation card you get from Copeland's...that should take some of the sting out of this for those of you on a budget <grin>. You must park in the garage located on "Tower Place Dr." with a green sign over the entrance.