[sbe-atlanta] August 2011 SBE Atlanta Meeting-REVISED INFORMATION & RSVP Requested

The August, 2011 SBE Atlanta meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 31st at
7 PM.

We will meet at WSB's "White Columns" located at 1601 West Peachtree St. NE,
Atlanta GA 30309.

Please join us at a familiar haunt, the "White Columns", for an informational
presentation from Mythil Arunachalam of Verizon Wireless on the subject of 4G
LTE (long term evolution) systems and how they can be put to work in the
broadcast environment.

Mythil is a network engineer for Verizon, and has been with the company for
about two years.  Prior to that, he was a "Senior Manager of Wireless Network
Engineering" for Nortel.  He has expertise in End to End capacity planning and
Call Model analysis for CDMA2000 1xRTT, and CDMA2000 EV-DO wireless systems.
He is also knowlegable in both RF and fixed network elementsof wireless.

SPECIAL ADDED BONUS:  Chris Crump from Comrex will be giving a brief review on
the company's live remote products designed for use in the 4G wireless world.
Deli food will be served, so we would like an RSVP from you to "have enough to
go around".