[sanesecurity_announce] Possible Service Disruption

Hi All,

Please note that over the next couple of weeks there may be some disruption to the signature update process.

The disruption is due to me moving into a new factory at work.

Aside from me moving all of the IT services into this new building, the main 2 internet lines and services I use to produce/upload the signatures will also be moved and it's a heavy and very tight schedule.

While every effort will be made to minimise disruption, there may be some throughout the week but mainly, over
this coming weekend (18th, 19th, 20th).

Sorry for any problems caused in advance.

I'd also like to take this chance to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and to thank everyone who's helped support this project over the last year. I'd especially like to thank: Bill, Tom, Nico, Gerard, Malcolm and all the mirror providers
for their excellent support over the year... cheers guys!

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity