[sanesecurity] Welcome

Hi All,

First of all thank you to subscribing to the announce list and for the messages of support.

The current situation is that a couple of people have offered to help setup an rsync system, round-robin dns system and also ip banning, using firewall tables when users try to rsync more that x times per time-frame, which should help greatly. I'll be getting in touch with them and sort out a rough plan of action... but this might take a bit of time though.

The signatures are still being updated for my personal use, so hopefully if things can be sorted out, they'll be pretty much
up-to-date.

For those that wanted it...I've already sorted out a PayPal/Credit card donate button, so if things do work out, it'll be put on the site.

And obviously other mirrors would be welcome to join the round-robin dns system, once the mirror system have been sorted out, of course.

Happy New Year to you all,

Steve
Sanesecurity