[sanesecurity] Re: Problem installing mbl.ndb

  • From: Florian Piekert <floppy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:34:23 +0200

Am 25.04.2011 15:08, schrieb Gerard Seibert:

> For the past several hours I have been receiving an error message when
> attempting to install "mbl.ndb". Apparently, it is failing the clamscan
> integrity test. Has anyone else gotten the same results?

I support this view, there seems to be a problem for me as well, starting April
25th, 08:52h (for me):

Apr 25 14:47:17 INFO - Testing updated database file: mbl.ndb
Clamscan reports Sanesecurity mbl.ndb database integrity tested BAD - SKIPPING
Apr 25 14:47:17 WARNING - Clamscan reports Sanesecurity mbl.ndb database
integrity tested BAD - SKIPPING

cheers,

floppy