[sanesecurity] Re: I am getting a lot of these messages when I run:

  • From: Gerard Seibert <gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:37:17 -0500

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:56:17 -0600
Brian Kesting <bkesting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> articulated:

> Is this anything to be concerned about?  honeynet.hdb,
> securiteinfo.hdb, and vx.hdb tested good.  The files such as
> securiteinfopdf.hdb, elf.hdb, office.hdb, etc. were the ones that
> tested BAD.

Brian, please don't top post. It makes replying to a post a lot harder
than necessary.

I assume you are using Bill's script since I don't even have "vx.hdb"
in mine anymore. I believe it has been removed from the download site
since circa 07/2010.

If I am mistaken about that I would like to be make aware of it. I know
that it is also no longer listed on
<http://www.sanesecurity.co.uk/databases.htm> either.

--
Gerard ✌