[sanesecurity] Re: False Positive

  • From: Bill Landry <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 07:16:02 -0700

On 5/31/2010 12:29 AM, Serdar GURSU wrote:
Hi Bill,
I can't get emails from ozensanas.com <http://ozensanas.com> domain
because of INetMsg.SpamDomain-2w.ozensanas_com signature.
They are not sending spams. Is it possible to remove from your db.
Thanks.

INetMsg.SpamDomain-2w.ozensanas_com

How do you know they are not sending spam? Please don't make claims you cannot prove. I have seen spam from the domain off and on from 2010-04-22 to 2010-05-15, and the domain has been reported to me as spam domain by other trusted resources.

I'll give you and them the benefit of the doubt this time and removed them from the SpamDomains signature databases. However, they will automatically get re-added again if I see spam from them again in the future.

Regards,

Bill