[samscommunity] USC hosts National Engineer's Week Open House for K-12

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:13:44 -0500

The University of South Carolina’s College of Engineering and Computing
will host its 2nd Annual National Engineers Week Open House for K-12:

10 am to 2 pm

Saturday, Feb. 25

300 Main Street
(on Main Street, across from Swearingen Engineering Center)

Featuring hands-on exhibits, soda bottle rockets, robot tag, lab
tours,
the landing of a Chinook helicopter, and much more!

Event is free and open to the public.

For more information, go to www.cec.sc.edu/eweek.

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.