[samscommunity] STEM Camp - Spring Break

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:56:12 -0500

Allen University is sponsoring a FREE STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering,
and Math) Camp April 2 - 6, 2012.

Interested applicants should go to allenstemcamp.eventbrite.com and register.
Be sure to follow the directions carefully!

The deadline is February 23.

All interested applicants are asked to submit a three minute video on YouTube
before completing the online application.

 Video response:  Describe your employable skills and tell us why you should be
selected to participate in the STEM camp.

Participants who successfully complete the camp will receive a free computer

See the attached flyer for more information!

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.