[samscommunity] Parent Portal - Richland One's online grade viewing system

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:07:59 -0400

Parents,

The Parent Portal - Richland One's online grade viewing system - was disabled
during the summer months.  It should be available in a few weeks after all
student information has been updated. At this time, I am unsure if you will
keep your same login and password.  As soon as I get information, I will pass
it on to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.