[samscommunity] McDonald's Offers free Breakfast to Students during Testing

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <WWYLIE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 15:11:10 -0400

Parents,
If you are interested, you should contact your local McDonald's to see
if it is participating in this event.

Good morning,

McDonald's understands how important a healthy, well-balanced
breakfast
is before taking an exam like the PASS Test. On May 11th only (6-8am),
McDonald's would like to ensure that children in Columbia start off
their test day with a nutritious meal. Parents can bring their child
any participating McDonald's restaurant in the greater Columbia
metropolitan area for a FREE Egg McMuffin®, bag of Apple Dippers and a
milk or small orange juice.

This is the first year for this program and we are asking for your
help
to "spread the word" to schools, parents and community organizations
in
which you are involved. Feel free to distribute the attached poster.

As local business owners and parents, the Columbia McDonald's owners
feel that they are contributing to the well-being of Columbia's
children. It may surprise you to know that McDonald's Apple Dippers
supply three times the recommended daily value of Vitamin C. Feel free
to visit www.mcdonalds.com/qualityfood to learn more about our menu
options.

Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.