[samscommunity] Columbia High Athletic Booster Club

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:38:47 -0500

Greetings All Middle and High School Parents and Guardians,

The Columbia High School Athletic Booster Club is soliciting your support.
Please become a member today; the cost is only $5.00 per year. Pay your dues by
March 30th and join us at our Athletic Banquet in May.

Banquet Costs are as follows:
Athletic Booster Club Members $5.00
Non-Members $15.00

For more information, please contact Mrs. Martin (803)731-8930, Ms. Geiger
(803) 807-0710, Mrs. Bradley (803)731-8910, or Ms. Woodard (803)466-1375.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Ms. Woodard,
Columbia High School Athletic Booster Club President

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.