[SACNews] SACnews June 2006 Issue

Look at this, the newsletters ready and the meeting is still 4 days away,
Yeah me! :)

Anyway here what in this month issue:

1) With 5 Mile Meadow coming up, I thought a primer on camping might be
   timely, especially for those new members making the trip for the first
   time.
2) NASA's Space Place is about utilizing a satellite's downtime
   efficiently.
3) This month's Call For Observations takes a bit of a different tack.
   Instead of the usual objects in a constellation, AJ has elected to have
   some objects that may or may not be the  actual object originally
   observed as M101.  He includes some interesting history on the
   controversy as well.
4) I give brief note about helping new folks feel welcome in our club and
   a reminder that this Friday's meeting will host a swap meet after the
   break.
5) Susan does her usual fine job of recording the May meetings minutes.

Here are the links:

PDF file: http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2006/SACnewsJun2006.pdf
Zip file: http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2006/SACnewsJun2006.zip

Enjoy