[sac-forum] Such A Deal - again

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:28:48 -0700

I sent this to the SAC and AZ Observing lists, but I haven't seen it in my
in-box so have decided to send again.  If you have received this earlier, just
hit the delete key.

For Sale  8" f10 Orion SCT SkyView Equatorial Mount
    Standards include -
        XLT coatings
        24mm Plossol
        manual for mount
    Extras include -
        Pro GoTo Upgrade Kit, v 3.20
        firmware upgraded, cable and documentation
        manual for GoTo upgrade kit
        polar axis finder
        12v battery
    List price  $1999.00

    This equipment is 18 months old.
    Used sparingly because 14.5" Dob gets preference.

    Sale price  $1600.00

    Reason for sale is to finance an upgrade.

I can set this telescope up this weekend if anyone is interested in a
demonstration.

Also, if you are thinking of a telescope for Christmas this is an ideal time to
start looking and this is an ideal telescope to give.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ