[sac-forum] SAC meeting reminder for Friday, July 31st

  • From: Michael Poppre <popps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:33:26 -0700

Hello all,

Just a reminder about our upcoming meeting Friday. See you at GCU. Visit
www.saguaroastro.org for maps and directions. NOTE: the website still gives
details about the last speaker, so don't be confused.

Friday, July 31: SAC Blue Moon General Meeting, 7:30 PM

Speaker, Michi Baubock, University of Arizona

Topic, ³My research efforts on neutron stars.²

Also, If you are planning to give a member presentation that evening please
let me know.

Thanks,
Michael