[sac-forum] Re: SAC MEETING NOTICE

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:13:30 -0700

RAY M VORBECK wrote:

>Is the meeting still planned for the Az Science Center tonight? I can't seem
>to find Jennifer Keller's email for the particulars. Another question,  has
>the astro imaging group meeting been rescheduled?
>Ray

Hello Ray,

Yes, the meeting at the Az Science Center is still on.  The meeting
starts at 7:30.

While I haven't yet announced the ATM Meeting for this coming Tuesday, that,
as well as the Astro Imaging group, will be then.  This of course is
dependent on
Al, the distinguished chairman of the Astro Imaging group.

Thad