[sac-forum] SAC History: Photos from Coe and Polakis Collections

Steve Coe gave me a DVD full of photos of SAC member from present and past.  I
put them into a single PDF file that can be found on the SAC photos site.  I'll
warn you that the 198 images in this file make it an 18 megabyte download.

I decided to join in the fun, and put 40 of Jenn's and my SAC people pictures
into a similar PDF file (only 3.1 megabytes).  The links to both of these files
are at the bottom of this Web site.

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/photos.htm

Or get them directly:

http://www.saguaroastro.org/images/SAC_images_Coe.pdf
http://www.saguaroastro.org/images/images_polakis.pdf

If you have *scanned* people pictures, and want to have them uploaded to the
SAC Web site, get the JPEG images to me, and I can edit them, and put them into
a PDF.  Finally, thanks to Webmaster Peter Argenziano for uploading the files
to the site.

Tom