[sac-forum] SAC Christmas Party hangover...

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:12:03 -0700

All,
Thanks to all those who braved frigid (?) temperatures and annoyingly bright
moonlight to attend the 2011 SAC Christmas party.  Karen and I enjoyed
having a house full of great people.
With all the food everyone brought, we're thinking we might not see the
inside of a Fry's for some time!
Special thanks to new SAC members Travis Whitlow (and wife Audrey) and
Eugene Lawson (and wife Vanessa, budding astronomer daughter Ashley and shy
Amber) for hanging out with us.  Welcome to the craziness that is the
Saguaro Astronomy Club.

Special thanks to Jenn Polakis for picking up a camera and capturing the
insanity while Karen and I were chatting everyone up.

https://sites.google.com/site/hanrahansouthwest48/home/sac-christmas-party-2
011-1

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

Chris Hanrahan
SAC President