[sac-forum] Re: Reminder - ATM/Astro-imaging meeting tomorrow

Sure Paul, use it if you need it.

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

Paul said: There's also a 2.5" diameter round steel rod left over from Steve
Dodder's Bino-chair. It can easily be cut off and bored out. Steve must have
lost claim to it by now (right Steve).

  Paul,

  I’m
  looking for a counterweight—about 2.5” – 3.0” diameter, 0.5” to 0.75”
  thick.  Do you have anything like that or some stock I can drill a hole
  in?  If so, I’ll be over tomorrow night with checkbook in
  hand.

  Richard
  Harshaw
  Cave