[sac-forum] Re: Park Ranger Needs HELP Mr. Wizard!

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:18:09 -0700

Hi Debbie,

I've been helping Patricia with the star parties so I will be there. It's on a Friday night, 21 August. If you would like I could meet you at the entrance and you could follow me in. It's about half a mile off the paved road, but an easy dirt road. It's a nice location for a star party.

Jeff

On Jul 17, 2009, at 3:04 PM, debbie roth wrote:

Depending on the days, I would like to do this. I can't do it alone because I don't have as much knowledge as the others in this group, but you can count on me for one of the scopes. Let me know more details as you get them. thx

Debbie Roth

From: acrayon@xxxxxxx
To: patriciaarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Telescoper@xxxxxxx;
sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sac-forum] Re: Park Ranger Needs HELP Mr. Wizard!
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:40:14 -0700

Patricia, I'm forwarding your request to SAC members who, in addition to myself, may be able to be of assistance. This will, also, get this put on the SAC calendar giving more visibility.

First question coming to my mind is how many scopes would you think are needed? I'm sure we can have one but perhaps even 5 or 10 would show up.

Thank you for asking us to volunteer.

Jack, I know you are in charge of Public Events but thought it advisable to let other SAC member be aware of this opportunity.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ