[sac-forum] Re: New Dark-site Night light Idea

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:43:54 -0700

I've got one of those little Dollar store book lights. I used Tail light
repair tape to color the lens and fond the stalk was translucent and would
glow a bright blue. Wrapping that in electrical tape solved that problem.
Works pretty well expect the clamp is not wide enough to grip the top of the
laptop when I have my red screen in place. Never thought of the obvious
Velcro solution.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President, Editor SACnews