[sac-forum] Re: Machine Shops in North Scottsdale / Phoenix

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 16:22:18 +0000

I use these guys all the time (work related stuff):

J.D.B., Ltd.
17648 North 32nd Steet
Phoenix, Arizona 85032

They are a top notch outfit and do excellent work.  Tapping screw holes is
something they'd probably have the secretary do...

Darrell Spencer
Tel +1 480 502 6353
dspencer@xxxxxxx<mailto:name@xxxxxxx>