[sac-forum] MER Briefings on C-SPAN

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:52:04 -0700

I've watched more C-SPAN this week than I've watched in it's entire
existance.  C-SPAN2 has been broadcasting the MER (Mars Exploration Rover)
briefings during the day and night (live at 10 AM MST, again around 10:15
and 2 AM).

These are great for updates about what's happening on Mars.  You'll get
the condensed version of these briefings in your newspaper the next
morning, but you probably already know how badly this info can be related
there.

http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp

This schedule only list lists the next couple of hours.  The channel
places text of the schedule on the screen every quarter hour.

        -Paul