[sac-forum] Re: Last Nights' Meeting.....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:57:33 -0700

Thad, thanks for the post; especially about the Cherry Road "erosion control
zone."  This topic came up when someone indicated there's a sign on a post,
just before entering the gate, that has words to the effect this is an erosion
control zone and cannot be used.  I remember seeing the post but not the sign
the last time I was there, on September 20th, but didn't notice the sign.

The gentleman that offered most information and will, I believe, check into
what's going on is Andrew <whose last name escapes me>.  Jennifer spoke with
him and chould have more information.  Apparently Andrew has something to do
with Cox and digging cable trenches.  This puts him in a unique position to
have an idea where to start investigating what is really happening.  Someone
may have to take on this task once he gets back to us.

I think Thad has the correct idea in not posting personal opinions here but let
me just say that I'm very disappointed in, apparently, loosing a very nice
observing site.  Let's wait and see what the research and investigating turns
up first.

Clear skies,
aj