[sac-forum] Re: Last Nights' Meeting.....

  • From: "Andrew Goodwin" <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:43:19 -0700

   Thad, it was me (Andrew Goodwin) that raised the concern of the wash
protection act. It should be noted that the army corps of engineers are the
inspectors who will turn over evidence to the justice department for the
fines, and there are only four such inspectors in the state of Arizona. So
you see we are very unlikely to be fined. And from what I see we are all
very conscious of the environment, I have not seen so much as a candy rapper
at any event. However I will dig out the details when I get to work on
Monday. I will post them or discuss them at the next meeting.

Andrew.