[sac-forum] Re: Last Nights' Meeting.....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:18:15 -0700

> Can someone provide for those of us who missed the meeting, who got
> nominated for what positions?
>
> Thanks;
> Steve

Sure can Steve, you got nominated for all posts.... :-o

Actually a quite diverse group had readily volunteered, As follows, and as I
remember....

Myself, as the ring leader of the SAC Circus....

Jennifer, as the leg breaking, speaker gettin' VP....

Joe Macke as the guy who writes it all down...

Al  Sigey (sp? forgive me if I'm way off) as the guy who'll collect overdue
dues....plus the vig.

And Dave Fredrickson is the guy who trucks it all over and hides the bodies.

Keep in mind, this DOES NOT preclude ANYONE from running against the current
nominees...If you REALLY want to have a board post, you can still nominate
yourself, and the result will be decided by election.

Anyone else interested?

Thad