[sac-forum] Four Slide Shows Posted on YouTube

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:00:31 -0400

At last night's SAC meeting, I presented a slide show of astronomy-related
images from the past couple years with music.  I have uploaded it to YouTube,
and it is available in "high definition," which is actually only medium
definition.  Just to make things difficult, you will need to click on the
full-screen icon in the lower-right hand corner, and then change 720p to 1080p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPyF7VOBKjA

Here is a similarly themed show from 2008.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKOHwJwuinA

My first of these efforts was done in 2004, and it includes scanned slides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRG08OozfCk

When Jennifer got back from a solar eclipse she viewed in Egypt in 2006, we put
together this show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3MCR_VLUg

Tom