[sac-forum] Re: Flagstaff Star Party September 17-19

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 19:04:22 -0700

On 08/01/15 17:13, Michael Poppre wrote:

I received word from Ed Anderson of NAU about the 2nd Annual Flagstaff Star
Party in September (17th, 18th and 19th) that I mentioned at the meeting
last night.

If you're planning to go to Flagstaff during the Festival of Science,
which runs from the 18th through the 27th, you may want to book a
reservation sooner rather than later. Sunday through Thursday nights may
not sell out, but finding a good room Friday or Saturday could become a
challenge as time passes.

Alan Stern will be delivering a talk at 7 p.m., Friday, September 18th
on the NAU campus. That by itself is worth a trip up the hill.

http://www.scifest.org/

-- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx