[sac-forum] Correction: Ray Sanders - This Friday at Saguaro Astronomy Club

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 08:20:13 -0700

Much like the topic of this month's meeting (variable stars) it appears
that my remembrance of the actual date of the meeting is variable.  Please
accept my apology in getting the data wrong on my original notice - it
should have read that the meeting is this *Friday, May 4th.  *
**
Thanks,

Mike Wiles
Vice President
Saguaro Astronomy ClubOn Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Mike Wiles <