[sac-forum] Re: Commspeed

  • From: "Robert Parks" <rparks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:23:57 -0700

AS a comparison I have Cox internet (only internet, no package) and it
costs us about $36 a month here in town. At this time there is not a
tier pricing by volume, just by speed. Cox did release an email with
instructions on how to check your volume, my largest monthly use was
0.88. I do not download movies or watch tv over the internet, mostly web
surfing, email, & some groups dialogs.

Bob Parks