[sac-forum] Call for Sketches: PUPPIS

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:43:56 +0000

Hi SAC Observers,

Call for Sketches submitted by SAC observers of the objects contained in the
current Call for Observations.

Call for Observations, By A. J. Crayon for the next issue of Saguaro Skies.

Puppis:

Ru 44, NGC 2421, NGC 2423, NGC 2440, NGC 2478, NGC 2479, NGC 2525 & Mel 71.

I am asking SAC observers to scan their drawings of the objects above that they
are proud of and want to have them published in the newsletter, to a jpg file
and email to me off-list at my email address above. I will compile them for
presentation in the next edition of Saguaro Skies.

Please submit by Feb. 27, 2012

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.
SAC