[sac-forum] Re: Call for Observations

  • From: David Hofland <hofland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:24:56 -0500 (CDT)

Here in Alabama its been pretty humid and mucky for the past month but we're
expecting some "clear" skies perhaps as early as Sunday night and hopefully
through Tuesday or even Wednesday night, nice timing since the moon will be
new.  Of course even eastern Virgo is getting a bit west for me after midnight
when the glare of neighboring porch lights goes away.  If the transparency
really does turn out to be good and I can get some new observations I'll send
them of course, if not I'll dust off some old ones.  When do you need them by
to make the publication?

David Hofland
Director, Student Services - BSN
hofland@xxxxxxx