[sac-forum] Re: Beyond the NGC is Beyond the Pale

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:20:48 -0700

It was because the two paragraphs were inadvertently switched. The correct
info is all there, it just came out in the wrong order. Stan will just have
to switch the paragraphs and also delete a sentence at the beginning that
refers to the 2-part article but doesn't apply to the website version.

Jack