[sac-forum] Re: Antivirus Software Catch

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:24:07 -0700

Well surprise over, I got three more, two yesterday and one today (and
the day isn't over yet). They are quarantined, but I don't know how to
look at the header. Properties just tells me what I already know. The
names, Bob Ashford and Ron Wiseman, are not from my address book.

Yes it was SACBoard. Thanks for researching that for me Paul. Can't
blame the ISP though, sometimes I don't check the email for several
days.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and