[sac-forum] Andromeda Observations!

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:54:54 -0700

Ignoring the weather for this month, it is time for observations from
Andromeda.  If you have any of M31, M32 and M110, NGC 404, NGC 891,
NGC7662, NGC7686 or beta Andromeda, by all means please submit them.
We'll take observations from last year, or from years ago when the
weather was more to our liking.  Look around for those old observations,
I'm sure they have been stored somewhere easily found.

I've already got observations from Rick Tejera and Ken Reeves - meaning
more can be used for the December issue.

aj