[sac-forum] Re: [AZ-Observing] Re: Thanks to all

  • From: David Fredericksen <david.fredericksen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:20:44 -0700

Stan,
    If you are coming down I-17 you will get off at Cactus and go west
(right).  When you get to 63rd Ave (there is a stop light there) turn
left and turn left at teh first street.  That is Desert Hills Drive.  We
will be the first 2 story house on your left.  The address is 6222 W
Deseert Hills Dr.  I'm not sure if it is 7 or 7:30, but either way you
are welcome.
Clear Skies,
David