[sac-forum] Re: [AZ-Observing] Christmas Party

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:10:16 -0800

Thanks AJ, but how interesting that we have to reference a 2003
newsletter for directions. Since I live in Dewey I was not able to
conveniently make it to the last meeting and so I did not hear about the
Christmas party then. I made it to the October meeting and vaguely
remember in very short passing that the Christmas party was being held
at so and so's place (more as a pat on the back to whoever was hosting
it), but no directions at that time. Of course, since this was in
October one expects more information would follow in a timely formal
manner so that _everyone_ , not just those that happened to attend a
meeting, would know all the details. However, this did not happen. A sad
observation.
Stan