[sac-forum] ATM meeting.....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:59:40 -0700

Hello All,

Once again, it's time for the monthly ATM group meeting.  This month's meeting
will be
Tuesday, April 15th at around 6:30ish.

If you have no money left after Tax Day, you'll probably need to build a 'scope
instead of buying....
If you have a scope that's misbehaving, and need to beat it into submission,
stop on in.....
If you have a project that needs completing, come on in....
If you have nothing better to do, and wish to spread or expand your ATM
knowledge, come on in...

Feel free to invite friends along, or forward this email to others who may be
interested.

The meeting is held at my shop, Precision Guitar, at 4442 N. 7th Ave., suite #6.
This is 1/2 mile south of Camelback on the West side of 7th Ave.  Basically,
the SW corner
at 7th ave and Campbell.  We're catty-corner from the DeWalt Factory Service
center, and across
the street from Pizza City.  Still lost?  call me at 602-826-0328.

See you here...
Thad

Thad Robosson
Double star enthusiast