[sac-forum] 7" f/15 Maksutov Scope for sale

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:18:49 -0700

For Sale:
7" f/15 LX 50 Meade Maksutov-Cassegrain
Digital Setting Circles installed with both hand paddles
Wedge for equatorial use
Electric focuser
Counterweight and bar
Plate for Telrad installed, I can include Telrad in deal if you wish
Instruction manual
1.25 inch Diagonal

This fine telescope has been in my observatory for 5 years and has
provided excellent views of the Moon and planets.  I have decided to
install a larger scope in the observatory so this scope is up for sale.
The price is 1300 dollars.
I live in the Phoenix, Arizona area and the scope is still installed in
the observatory if you would like to view with this scope before
purchase.  I will deliver the scope within 100 miles.  I really do not
wish to ship this telescope, so I am hoping for a local buyer in central
Arizona.
Clear Skies;
Steve Coe
 <mailto:stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx> stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx