[sac-forum] Re: 2016 Meeting Dates

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:24:30 -0400

Yes, the only sensible dates for the Marathon are March 12 (waxing crescent) or
April 2 (waning crescent). M74 was just barely visible on April 1, so maybe on
April 2 as well. I doubt that we can say the same about the visibility of M30
on March 12.

Oh, and 2016 is going to be a year in which conflicts with EVAC's third Friday
meetings will occur, and some of them inevitably cannot be scheduled around.

Tom

---- Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Gonna suck for the Messier Marathon..... let me have a closer look for March
and I guess We'll know both the meeting & Marathon dates.
Rick Tejera K7TEJSaguaroAstro@cox.net623-203-4121