[sac-forum] 2011 SAC Christmas Party - this Saturday...

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:50:44 -0700

SAC Members,
Just a reminder that this Saturday night is the Saguaro Astronomy Club's
Christmas Party.  Karen and I will be hosting:

15694 W Glenrosa Ave
Goodyear, AZ 85395

Directions:
Take I-10 exit number 126, Pebble Creek Parkway/Estella Parkway
Turn right (north) on Pebble Creek Parkway and go 2.7 miles to W Glenrosa
Ave (north of Indian School)
Turn right (east) on W Glenrosa Ave and go 0.3 miles to our place.
We are the second house on the left past the intersection of N 157th Ave and
N Glenrosa Ave -- or just look for the Cox truck in the driveway.

Hope to see you Saturday night!
Chris Hanrahan
SAC President
623.455.9836 home

P.S. Gifts for the host/hostess will only be accepted if the box/boxes are
extremely large and have "Obsession Telescopes" printed on them.

-----------------------------

Hello fellow SACers:

I know this is the eve of Thanksgiving, and I normally like to take things
one holiday at a time, but there's only two weeks until the SAC Christmas
party!
Here are the details:

When:  Saturday, December 10th.  Anytime after 6pm is fine.

Where: Chris and Karen Hanrahan's   15694 W Glenrosa Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85395
(http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl> &tab=wl)

Karen and I will have snacks and beverages.  If you want to bring a
preferred beverage or dish to pass, great.  If not, that's fine too.  We
have a grill if anyone needs to grill anything.
This is all going to be very informal...because we just don't do formal very
well.

No RSVP's necessary.

Let us know if you have any questions and hope to see you December 10th...if
not sooner.

Clear skies and happy holidays,
Chris Hanrahan
SAC President