[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar for 2003

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:23:21 -0700

The Desert Sunset Star Party at Kartchner Caverns is May 1-3. That would
conflict anyway wouldnt it? End of Feb OK with me.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Co-coordinator
Phoenix AZ
spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi Board;
>
> I am considering changing the date of the Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze
to Feb. 28 and Mar. 1 in 2003.  I know that we have never (I don't
remember) had Sentinel first, but I really hate to stretch it out to the
first weekend in May.  It is very hot at Sentinel in May.  So, if there
are no violent ravings, let's move Sentinel to the last of Feb and first
of March for next year.  Let me know your opinions.