[sac-board] SACnews

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:21:27 -0700

The following is informational in nature... no reading between lines.
Today I mailed out the April issue and thought I'd share some details:

A total of 41 copies were mailed (21 complimentary, 2 lifetime members and 18
paid members). Each newsletter mailed out would cost the club about $12.50 per
year including paper, ink and postage... I say would because the actual expense
is postage only.
Complimentary newsletters would cost the club about $285 annually, but the
actual cost is more like $110.
Paid member newsletters would cost about $225 annually, with actual cost around
$85.

Peter