[sac-board] Re: Productive Weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:59:18 -0700

Paul;

May I also have a copy of the Excel spreadsheet, I am going to try a member
contact area within the Novice group on the Web site.  It will be a great help
to have an up to date copy of who is a member.

I plan to have a sheet to pass around at the meeting that will allow folks to
opt out of their name being in the listing.  Those that opt in can write in:
scope size, area of town and are they willing to be a mentor?  That is my plan,
we will see how it works.

Thanks;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx